I’m available to speak at conferences, libraries, staff retreats or staff meetings.
I mostly present on the following:
- Creative Library Programming
- Volunteer Management
- Design Thinking
- Nontraditional Lending
- Here’s my most recent interview with the podcast Circulating Ideas. It’s all about The Healing Library and features some of my co-creators!
- Author – A Teen Space Made for Career Prep – Pub Date: Summer 2016
- Author – Cooking Up Library Programs Teens & Tweens Will Love: Recipes for Success – Pub. Date: June 30th, 2015
- Contributor – How to Get Kids Offline, Outdoors, and Connecting With Nature: 200+ Creative Activities to Encourage Self-esteem, Mindfulness and Wellbeing – Pub Date:
meganfemery at gmail.com